Listen to Everyone offers dialogue programs that use selections from oral history interviews to initiate critical conversations on a range of topics affecting communities today.
The idea is simple–great conversations start with good listening. Our programs focus on listening to individuals’ voices and then sharing our ideas and experiences with one another.
Listen to Everyone‘s programs are ideal for museums, libraries, historical societies, non-profit cultural organizations, and community groups. This site provides step-by-step instructions, as well as sample materials, so your organization can implement oral history dialogue programs without a lot of heavy lifting.
We offer two program models for community organizations. Select one to get started:
- These programs utilize oral history interviews to initiate dialogue on topics that are relevant to your community
- These group conversations typically involve ~20-30 participants
- They are open to the entire community
* * *
- These programs utilize selections from oral history interviews to initiate one-on-one dialogues
- This model is designed specifically for residents and caregivers in adult homes
* * *